« Home | my very first post » | Friends' Blogs » | Favourites » 

Sunday, February 23, 2003 

a long day

I was up at about 8am. Brian woke me up. Last night wasn't good. Manchester United played badly, and luckily managed to salvage a draw. Arguably, the sign of true champions. But the Arse fans would probably disagree.

Left the house at 11am, and went to South Yarra for the BBQ. The turnout was a lot better than expected. Despite people pulling out, we still had more people turning up than what was on our list.

Another good thing - the weather was excellent. It was supposed to be rainy today, but there was nothing but sunshine! I did hear "Walking on Sunshine" in the morning, though I'm sure that had nothing to do with it. =P
The food was excellent, the company was even better! I dearly wish the new people felt at ease and enjoyed themselves too.

Dinner: Brian, Justin and I finished leftovers from the BBQ. I ate more than I did during the BBQ itself. Amazing.

- Visions of oily chicken wings and sausages -

Made a few phone calls during Optus time, and made an overseas call too.

All in all, a great day.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

  • my very first post
  • Friends' Blogs
  • Favourites
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.