« Home | a long day » | my very first post » | Friends' Blogs » | Favourites » 

Tuesday, February 25, 2003 

aching all over

Just came back from a jog, and now settling down to planning a few things for COSDU. That should fill my afternoon. Will be playing squash in the evening.

Yesterday, went jogging in the morning with Brian and Lydia. Jogged at Lydia's pace, which was moderate, so I managed to go an extra round after she had completed six.

Went to school to sign up for tutes. Didn't manage to sign up for all the tutes. One of the modules, the tutes will be settled during the first lecture. Asking for trouble... The other module, I had to sign up at the department office, and I made the mistake of going during lunch time.

Watched 'The Hours' at Nova. ($5 on Monday before 4pm :) Well, I didn't really connect with the story, but the way it was told was excellent. Like the parallelism. 'Parallelism' - haven't used that word in a long time.

Spent the evening at home... as far as I can recall! Went to sleep relatively early.

Now... have to put my mind to preparing a couple of COSDU sessions.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

  • a long day
  • my very first post
  • Friends' Blogs
  • Favourites
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.