« Home | busy days » | aching all over » | a long day » | my very first post » | Friends' Blogs » | Favourites » 

Thursday, March 06, 2003 

where did the week go?

Let's see: ankle still hurting from the squash game I played last Tuesday. I tried to jog today, but only managed four rounds before it became too painful.

The weekend was spent at the COSDU committee's retreat. It was really wonderful, uplifting and refreshing. I just wish Lydia and Mariska could have been there with us. The retreat was a wonderful way to refocus ourselves on our roles, and also to get to know each other better.

The school week: It's been mostly introductory lectures. With the COSDU table open on Monday and Tuesday, it was hard for me to register that semester had begun. Went tutes start. Perhaps that's when it'll sink in.

Doesn't help that the subject readers aren't out for two of my four subjects. What am I doing this semester?
- Australian Foreign Relations
- Cybersociety
- Intercultural Communication in the Global Era
- Sports, Entertainment and the Media

For some strange reason, I've been feeling really tired over the past two days. Tuesday was bad, and Wednesday was even worse. I kept on yawning during Ash Wednesday mass in the afternoon, then when I got home, I hit the sack, and I didn't manage to get up in time for welcome mass music practice.

Haven't had much chance to chat with Wynnie; her computer is still down.

Personal life not going so well. Think I'm going to run into another brick wall.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

  • busy days
  • aching all over
  • a long day
  • my very first post
  • Friends' Blogs
  • Favourites
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.