« Home | the big C » | another week » | one week already? » | creation » | one down, two (few?) to go » | psalms » | lost icq/yahoo contacts » | delirium » | nemo? » | keith's baptism » 

Sunday, October 19, 2003 

true colours

That's one of the main taglines for the ongoing Rugby World Cup. I have to say that I've been quite distracted by the tournament. My essays and exams have taken a back seat. I really enjoy watching rugby. Partly because it's not on as often as football. I treasure it a lot more. And it's something I could have been proficient at too...

Why oh why did I refuse my friends' invitation to try out rugby when I was in Saint Joseph's? Why did I quit rugby after three months in junior college? Actually, that should be: Why did I run for student council instead of staying on in the rugby team? And a related question: Why did I refuse my friends' invitation to play squash? (I only picked it up after much persuasion - from Theresa - at the ripe young age of 20.) All these "what ifs"... I shan't dwell on the "what could have and should have been".

Speaking of colours, I took this test I found on Christine's blog.

orange
You're orange! Your bold, courageous and proud of
who you are.


Color Personality Test
brought to you by Quizilla

Never pegged myself as an orange person. Perhaps I should start supporting Holland in football. Someone did mention that all the sports teams I like are clad in red, black and/or white. But then, I like blue...

P.S. Added Chevelle's and Marcus's blogs to my list of links. Also, check out friendster! A wonderful way to procrastinate, like we need another way to wile our time away...

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.