« Home | football of various species | teachers' day » | on a lighter (red) note » | forty years ago today... » | miss tan, teacher extraordinaire » | chemical engineering ball » | lazy sunday morning » | black & white » | defection » | bleah » | yummy » 

Monday, September 01, 2003 

malaysia --> media --> photography

I was doing research for my Asia-Pacific Media Systems presentation, and I came across this site:
CY Leow's Photoblog

He's a press photographer, and he's got some Merdeka-themed photos on his blog currently. I'd recommend that you visit his blog, especially if you're Malaysian. Bet it'll make you go all gooey with patriotism. =) It's not the just photos, he's got short write-ups on each photo including some photography tips.

Amazing what I find in the course of my research...

Okay, back to preparing for my presentation.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.