« Home | bleah » | yummy » | belated happy birthday singapore! » | purple » | readings » | retreat » | left brain right brain » | winter break retrospective (warning: long enty) » | as much fun i can have while ill » | holiday » 

Friday, August 22, 2003 

defection

Harlowe everyone. If you're reading this, it means that I've decided to ditch easyjournal. Or that I'm still experimenting.

'Cos I'm not entirely happy with blog*spot. I'm still coming to terms with the interface and what not. Overall, I think there's more I can do with blog*spot though.

Once I can modify the blog as I please, then I'll be quite satisfied. As for now, please be content with the links to all my friends' blogs and a few links which say a bit about who I am and what I enjoy.

Please feel free to 'shout out'. =) Maybe you can tell me which one you like better.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.