« Home | retreat » | left brain right brain » | winter break retrospective (warning: long enty) » | as much fun i can have while ill » | holiday » | leaving on a jet plane » | holiday (not just yet) » | dilemma » | getting squashed » | brainwashed » 

Tuesday, August 05, 2003 

readings

166-029
World Politics in Transition

The Age of Terror:
America and the World after September 11
Chapter 1
And now this: Lessons from the Old Era for the New One
p. 3-21

World Politics:
Trends and Transformations
Chapter 1
Exploring 21st Century Politics
p. 30-55
Chapter 2
Theories of World Politics
p. 6-24

Continuity and Change in World Politics:
Competing Perspectives
Chapter 3
Realist, Liberal and Constructivist Views
p. 41-60

Already 2314 hrs. Have to be in class at 1000 hrs tomolo.

Should I even try?

The bed is calling but I'll be tossing and turning anyway.

I should. I'm here to get educated. To get educated, I must read. To read, I have to be awake. Better not waste my time on sleep.

*stifled yawn*

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.