« Home | defection » | bleah » | yummy » | belated happy birthday singapore! » | purple » | readings » | retreat » | left brain right brain » | winter break retrospective (warning: long enty) » | as much fun i can have while ill » 

Saturday, August 23, 2003 

black & white

The entire morning has passed without me doing any constructive work. Still part of that 'bleah' mood, I think. Saw this guy who looks like Keanu Reeves (in his Bill & Ted days) as I was walking to Safeway (nacho dip, cheese, cream puffs, newspapers).

It's grey outside. Not the ideal light for photography. Unfortunately graduation can't be rescheduled based on the whims of weather. I just hope that the photos I take for Michelle's friends turn out okay. I certainly wouldn't want my graduation photos to turn out badly.

At 7 p.m., I cheer for the Magpies. At 9 p.m., I jeer for the Magpies. Split personality? (Hmm... go watch 'Identity' if you want to think during a movie.) Nah... let me explain:

At 7 p.m., I cheer for Collingwood. At 9 p.m. I cheer Manchester United as they play Newcastle (who wear black & white vertical stripes and are also called the Magpies... how's that for Anglo-Saxon originality?)

Hmmm... should be reading instead of mucking around with my blog.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.