« Home | :( » | marathon » | munich » | progress » | of blogs and entries » | singapore national education part 94 » | busy bee » | uncertainty » | new and old » | side note... » 

Tuesday, February 17, 2004 

promise?

You made me promise not to wish you a happy birthday. Well, I have to renege on that...

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, Happy Birthday.

But I've not really broken my promise, since I know you don't - and won't - read my blog.

It's quite funny that all the time I've known you, I've never met you on your birthday. And probably never will.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

  • :(
  • marathon
  • munich
  • progress
  • of blogs and entries
  • singapore national education part 94
  • busy bee
  • uncertainty
  • new and old
  • side note...
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.