« Home | Churning » | Test - embedding a flickr slideshow: Clipper Round... » | No, dear, not tonight » | Sound » | Bugging me lately » | Looky what we have here! » | Resolutions Review (Jan) » | SIN(WSSS)-MEL(YMML) by numbers » | Words straight from my mouth (almost) » | Brave New Experiment in 1984 » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

Brain death by dull cubicle

DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003 DSC_0004 DSC_0005 DSC_0006

Even if it's not true a "dull, lifeless work environment [can] cause brain damage", I like my cubicle the way I've done it.

The individual photos are annotated, so click to find out more. (You'll have to mouseover the photo once on the individual photo page.)

Categories

Wah, so much time on hand to decorate office ah? :D

Well, circumstances gave me the opportunity to do a major revamp of my cubicle. So, I took advantage. Otherwise it would continue to be a dull, plain cubicle. I honestly don't know how I got by previously.

Post a Comment

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.