« Home | Brave New Experiment in 1984 » | Army Memories » | Enlistment » | Galbiati Gourmet Deli » | Alison's Wedding » | Blogging underrated! Heritage lives! » | Blogging overrated? » | Monkeys in Yishun » | Resolutions » | Nothing short of a miracle » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Words straight from my mouth (almost)

Have to preface this post: I am writing all this in a personal capacity. In no way does this post (or anything on this blog for that matter) reflect the position of my employers.

I usually steer clear of mentioning work on my blog. Things are great, but they have the potential to be much, much greater. Today, I found two blog posts which reflected my position on certain work-related issues almost perfectly.

Mr Justin Lee, you've got a friend in me.


Categories

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.