« Home | Alison's Wedding » | Blogging underrated! Heritage lives! » | Blogging overrated? » | Monkeys in Yishun » | Resolutions » | Nothing short of a miracle » | Adding categories to blogger » | del.icio.us gets y.ah.oo-ed » | Stationery for utensils » | NYPL v NLB » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

Galbiati Gourmet Deli

This afternoon, I had lunch with Adrian, Dennis, Edmund and Gerard.

The food was excellent!

The place?

Galbiati Gourmet Deli.

I searched the web, and there was only one reference to it.

Travesty! A place this good can't have so little publicity.

If the beef goulash were ribs, they'd slide off the bone effortlessly. The beef is delicate and juicy. The tenderness and the flavour is just amazing.

The potato gratin. So deceptively simple. But the perfect sidekick to the beef goulash. A textural counterpoint to the succulent meat.

The tiramisu. Ohh. The tiramisu. When I go all quiet when eating, you know I'm in heaven.

Go. ASAP.

Galbiati Gourmet Deli
The Rail Mall
400 Upper Bukit Timah Road

Singapore 678050
T 6462 0926
F 6462 0927
galbiatigourmet@gmail.com

Getting there
Buses 67, 75, 170, 171, 178, 184, 961


Map of Rail Mall


Categories

I always thought that the Rail Mall had nothing going on for it except for that famous-cake-shop-whose-name-I-forget?

Sounds a bit atas to me but I reckon it's worth a try, considering that I'm fast losing makan options in Singapore!

Nah, not atas at all...

Post a Comment

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.