« Home | birthday extravaganza | part 5 » | birthday extravaganza | part 4 » | birthday extravaganza | part 3 » | birthday extravaganza | part 2 » | white and black » | birthday extravaganza | part 1 » | hot in the city » | happy birthday florence! » | essayxam » | england v samoa - sunday 26 october » 

Thursday, November 27, 2003 

backache

Yesterday, I played basketball with Jason, Nicholas, Hobart and two of Hobart's friends. I played as though it was 1993. I played with all the exuberance of a 16-year-old.

And I'm now paying the price. This is not a case of "I'm getting old". Rather, it's a case of "Damn, I haven't played basketball this intensely for a long time". My lower back is protesting for the second night in a row. Consecutive nights of massages from Florence and Christine respectively have helped a little. The solution to this problem? Play MORE basketball... =)

Once I've recovered, that is. Hope the backache disappears before I head to the Gold Coast.

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.