« Home | phone calls » | anagrams » | user-friendly. not. » | y0ung-hae chang heavy industries » | stomp-ed » | low » | office » | sold trafford* » | pool » | first » 

Thursday, June 16, 2005 

jibbie

[15:44] me: where in the world did you come up with jibbie?
[15:44] lilone: why?
[15:44] lilone: GB = Jibbie
[15:44] lilone: GB = GeeBee = Jibbie
[15:45] lilone: :D
[15:45] me: jeeeeez
[15:46] lilone: tee hee
[15:46] me: so your old card has a name? emmbie?
[15:46] lilone: no just Jibbie has a name
[15:48] me: wah... not fair like that... wait your other card jealous and commit suicide
[15:48] lilone: lol
[15:48] lilone: maybe :)
[15:48] lilone: you had me spurting out my milk

p.s. she names other gadgets too...
her zen micro is LOKIE
her pc is BABY
her printer is BABY JR.
her digicam is EDNA

i admit i 'sayang' my things (which sometimes involves coaxing them verbally) but... naming them?

ok. i'm also weird. =P

*grin* *teehee* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

hahaha... it's okay to feel guilty... :P

gadgets arent the only things that she names...you should hear the names she has for 'other' things...

let's not go there...
and yet, my curiousity prompts me to ask: what 'other' things?

Post a Comment

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

  • phone calls
  • anagrams
  • user-friendly. not.
  • y0ung-hae chang heavy industries
  • stomp-ed
  • low
  • office
  • sold trafford*
  • pool
  • first
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.