« Home | Backup Cave » | Memories at Old Ford Factory » | Another anniversary: 1 year of Fr Roderick Vonhöge... » | Happy Birthday, Blog » | Brain death by dull cubicle » | Churning » | Test - embedding a flickr slideshow: Clipper Round... » | No, dear, not tonight » | Sound » | Bugging me lately » 

Saturday, March 11, 2006 

I've moved to deadpoetscave.com

I no longer inhabit this cave in cyberspace.

Please visit me here: deadpoetscave.com

Please change your bookmarks and links from your website to http://deadpoetscave.com/

If you subscribe to my FeedBurner feed, you'll continue to get updates from my new location.

Can't find deadpoetscave.com Get error messages... Oh Woe! End of an era!!!

Post a Comment

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.