« Home | trip down amnesia lane » | row row row your boat » | heartache and headache » | ill » | something missing II » | something missing I » | where did the week go? » | busy days » | aching all over » | a long day » 

Saturday, May 31, 2003 

wondering wonderment

Just came home from dinner after exam mass earlier in the evening.

Lots of questions are going around as to whether or not I am attached - of course I am... do I appear disjointed to you? - and if I am, to who(m)? (Never could figure out the right usage of 'who' and 'whom'.)

Anyway, bumped into my mass comm classmate, PC, along Lygon Street and she saw me with my arm around CY from COSDU. *gasp* The 'news' is going to be a bushfire...

KT is wondering whether CY and I are and item. (He once thought SSL and I were together.)

And JK is still wondering whether I am with JJ.

Wonder who I am going to be linked with next...

Wonder, wonder, wonder, what a wonderful world...

Reflections

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from acroamatic. Make your own badge here.

Previous Cave Drawings

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. Third-party content may come under other Creative Commons Licenses or generic Copyright regimes.